Thursday, November 27, 2008

Welcome to GoodGirl Airlines, please fasten your seatbelts. :-)

So I've been threatening to start my own blog for ages. To all of you who encouraged me to do so.....

Ta da!!!

I've just started learning how to drive this thing, so bear with me. I have no natural mad computer skillz, I'm afraid, so it might be a while before I make a proverbial butt-print in my new cyber sofa.

So I'm going to just start with my day, if thats ok with everyone.

The Kid had an MRI today. No big deal, just one of the regularly scheduled ones. And a series of small miracles occurred.
Did we have to wait for 4o minutes in the waiting room? No we didn't.
Did it take an hour longer than it was supposed to? No it didn't.
Did someone try and bullshit us about the time it was going to take to get the results? Nope.
Was the cafe out of the super-yum potato wedges that we regularly have on one of these visits? Not at all.
And to top it off, there was a little jewelry stall set up in the lobby.
Did I buy something? OF COURSE I DID!

So, y'know, all in all, not a bad day.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

(flicking pretzels at the RR mods and grinning manically)

Congratulations on your first flight! It looks wonderful, Dee!