Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheerful.

Cheerful.

TGIF, peoples.
Dunno what time it is in your part of the world, but in mine it's Friday afternoon, and my week has finally finished. It was a tough week, too. Started out crappy, got considerably worse on Tuesday, then improved bit by bit until today was a positive triumph. Nothing bad happened, and a lot of loose ends got tidied. I do like a tidied end, too.

The kid has been dispatched to his father's house, and the weekend stretches before me in all its glory. There will be a good bit of knitting done. Also, some crocheting. Maybe a little therapeutic ebaying. I intend to fit in a nap or two. I finally got some gold coloured cotton so I can re-vamp that linen skirt that's been moldering in my sewing basket for months. If it rains, I shall go stand in it for a while. 'The Collectors' is finally back on the teev, and the rest of tonight is all about British crimies, so the phone's going off the hook and I am putting up my 'the dr is out' sign (Peanuts reference).

The excitement is killing me :-)

No comments: